TIMBER BUILDING SYSTEMS QUALITY POLICY
Timber Building Systems is committed to providing quality products and service. Our objective is to satisfy customer expectations by safely delivering 100 percent complete Manufacturing process first time, every time. Our commitment to quality means:
- Every TBS employee has been empowered to fully implement and comply with all provisions of the TBS quality system.
- Our quality standards meet or exceed all applicable regulations, codes, industry standards, and manufacturing specifications, as well as our customer’s contract and individual requirements.
- We are committed to our work. All of our processes are reviewed and inspected on a regular basis to assure conformance to the manufacturing requirements. Any non-conformances or issues that arise are addressed as resolved as required.
- We always strive to improve our systems and processes. All employees receive regular training to make continuous improvements to remove quality risks and enhance quality performance.
- We operate a financially sound business whilst being competitively priced.
- We comply with all legislations and ensure a safe working environment for staff, contractors and general public.
- We provide employee training to maintain knowledge and competency. This ensures all work is carried out by trained and experienced staff.
- We continually set, measure, and if possible, improve our service performance and customer satisfaction.
- We continue to review this policy, ensure it remains relevant and up to date, and maintain the ISO9001 Standard for quality management systems.
We conduct our work with dignity and respect for our customers, our subcontractors, our supplier partners, and ourselves.
QUALITY VISION STATEMENT
“To produce the highest quality Pre-fabricated buildings globally, reaching and maintaining quality targets through one shared vision and quality mindset built into all our operational processes.”
On behalf of the management and all staff at Timber Building Systems.
General Manager | Timber Building Systems
16 December, 2019